- ERP Readiness Assessment
- ERP System Selection
1. Performing Business Assessment
Identify the business drivers such as core competencies and processes unique to industry or market position.
- Understand nature of business
- Understand objectives of new system/process/reporting requirements
- Perform ERP Readiness Assessment ( if required )
- High level business process maps or review of exiting maps (as-is and to-be)
- Align business expectations and validate scope of new system
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements.
2. Creating System Shortlist
Create an initial vendor shortlist and develop an RFI/RFP to narrow down the potential vendors.
- Compile functional and non functional requirements
- Create potential supplier list (market scan)
- Create software shortlist
- Obtain client sign-off on shortlist
3. Performing Evaluation
Evaluate the responses and facilitate presentations and product demonstrations in order to select a preferred vendor.
- Create Demo scripts that reflect client specific scenarios
- Organise demonstrations
- Facilitate presentations and demonstrations
- Facilitate evaluation of demo presentations
- Facilitate evaluation of presentations and demonstrations
- Award contract based on group evaluation scores & agreement
4. Developing Vendor RFI/RFP ( if required)
Develop detailed requirements and evaluation criteria in order to gather specific responses from shortlisted vendors.
- Prepare Request for Tender
- Weight requirements and determine evaluation criteria
- Distribute RFI/RFP and answer supplier questions
5. Facilitating Vendor Negotiations
Provide guidance and support during vendor negotiations.
- Understand negotiation levers e.g. licensing costs, implementation approach ,support services, and maintenance fees Signing the contract
- Knowledge of the Perth ERP market including the current implementations and the best resources available
- Proven ERA and system selection execution